- Oct 7 – 8
- Cutting Away ceremony
- Oct 11 – 15
- House of Flowers initiation
- Oct 17 – 20
- Sweet Medicine Private Apprenticeship
- Oct 22
- Ana’s group – Sunday – 3hrs
- Oct 24
- Standing Stones Ceremony – 5:00 to 8:30
- Oct 25
- Beach Ceremony – 7:30
- Nov 17 – 20
- House of Flowers
- Women’s initiation ceremony
- Jan – Apr
- Personal Soul Sabbaticals
- Dreaming the Feathered Serpent and Year of the Dragon Ceremonies to be announced
- Cutting Away Ceremonies
House of Flowers Womanhood Initiation, Baja. California Mexico
Instagram live teachings
- Every 1st Saturday of every month 10:00 am – 11:00 am PST
Sweet Medicine will offer a 6 month ( 12 classes) Program covering the Indigenous ways.
- Offered two times a year Jan and August each year.
Songs and Drumming Circle
- 1st Saturday of each month – Registration Required call Tom Mann +1 (503) 625-8048
Dec 31 2022
Jan 21 2023
Apr 22. Earth Day
Lodges are usually held the third Saturday of the month—there is some variation, so please check for an email reminder or the Four Winds Community Foundation Facebook page where we post lodge dates. Mark your calendars.
The ceremony starts with the lighting of the fire at 10AM. You can come pray and learn to build the fire. We go into the lodge at 12 noon.
Just a few reminders:
- Women on their menstrual moon time are asked to stay home to honor that ceremony
- Bring lodge clothes (shorts for men and long dresses or long skirt and T-shirt for women), water to drink before and after lodge, towels (can bring one in the lodge and may want an extra one for after lodge)
- Suggested donation of $20 for fire wood, maintenance of lodge, & travel of our elder
We will have a potluck and talk circle after the lodge, so please bring a healthy potluck dish.
Please call for Directions +1 (503) 625-8048
Vision Quest Camp
- Blue Moon August’s end
- National Forest Camping
Join Our Community
If you're interested in learning more about our offerings, scheduling a ceremony, or attending an event, please sign up.